Recently Mark Zuckerberg gave his address at Harvard’s 366th Commencement on May 25, 2017. Mark gave an outstanding and was worth to listen. Mark talked about purpose, employment, developing society and various other critical issues. Mark shares about his earlier time and during incorporating Facebook and also share ups and down during crucial stage of time. As we all know Mark loves Harvard he during the speech shares some special memories of the college time.
- Dropping out college – Mark while addressing the graduates says, “If I get through this speech, it’ll be the first time I actually finish something at Harvard.”
- Memories – Zuckerberg shares his old memories when joining to Harvard “How many of you remember exactly where u were what u were doing when u got that email telling that you were in the Harvard.” He was playing video game civilisation and ran downstairs got my dad and for some reason, his first reaction was to the video me opening Email. “I swear getting in the Harvard is the thing is my parents are most proud of me for.”
- First Lecture in Harvard- Zuckerberg asks the fellow the graduates did they remember the first lecture after joining Harvard. He, then tells about his first lecture and also share a funny incident where he was getting late for the class so he threw on T-shirt and he didn’t realise until afterwards, it was inside out and backwards with my tag sticking out the front. And he couldn’t figure out why anyone in the class would talk to him in class.
- Merely getting Kicked out – Mark launched prank website Facemash, and the ad board wanted to “see him”. His parents came to help him pack. Even his friends threw him a going away party. Eventually, he wasn’t kicked out he does it himself.
5. Dating Priscilla – Mark shares his best memory was meeting Priscilla. Priscilla was at the going away party with her friend where he said one of the most romantic lines of all time “I’m going to get kicked out in three days, so we need to go on a date quickly.” Mark also added without face mash he wouldn’t meet Priscilla. He is very thankful to Harvard for this gift in his life.